Friday, October 8, 2010

2010 What a Mighty Year

2010 has been a whirlwind of a year. My husband and I laugh because a year ago we were freshly engaged and planning a wedding for July of 2010. If you would have told us that by July 2010 we would have a dog, already be married, have bought a new house and be 5 months pregnant with our first baby we would have called your bluff. And we would have lost. It has been a monumentous year to say the least but we feel so blessed to call this life our own.
I have fought the urge to create a blog for about 4 years and now that we are under 6 weeks away from welcoming our baby girl into the world, I realized what a great source of baby documentation a blog could be. I want to savor every second of this crazy journey that our little Bynum Family is about to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment