Friday, October 8, 2010

Baby Shower

Four generations of ladies pictured.

Theta Aunties.

The Bubs, Ralpherson and I in the unfinished nursery. I will post pictures when complete!

My sweet cousin Katharine and Aunt Cindy threw me a lovely baby shower last Saturday. This little baby is so blessed! So many wonderful friends travelled in from out of town to be there. I can't even handle all the cuteness that is baby girl clothing. The socks are extra hard to resist. I haven't been around many newborns so I just can't believe that a human being really wears a sock that small. So excited to put some socks on a chubby pair of baby feet - even though it is looking like she won't really be that chubby. At our lastest ultrasound they guessed she would weigh in around 7 lbs 6 ounces when she is born and we already know that she is super long as her legs are measuring two weeks ahead of the rest of her body. She's going to be a skinny little thing but I will do my part to plump her up fast.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I've been waiting for this for a loooooong time Mama. Can't wait to hear more about you, Dave, and the beautiful babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute!! and finally. i have been waiting for this thing forever. you are officially linked to my site :-) you look darling. and i seriously die over the nursery. i want to see you soooooon!!

    ReplyDelete