Thursday, April 14, 2011

Worst Fear Confirmed

Sometimes I take Puddin Pop to work with me. This is what we look like should you be standing in the doorway to my office. Sometimes I can't take Puddin Pop to work. On these days she stays with her Grandma Moggy or her Oma. On those particular days I am forced to pump at work since I have no little vulture with me. I am always careful to warn the girls I am unavailable for the time being and I even put a sign on my door.....my door that doesn't lock.
Today.....it happened.
One of the older maintenance guys, not paying much attention to my sign, opened the door during the most oppportune of times. I instinctually crouched down (pumps in hand) and just looked at him while saying very eloquently "No no no no no no no no no". It was like slow motion as it registered in his brain and then he said "Oooo sorry" and shut the door. The damage was done. My vanity is lost. Isn't it humiliating enough that I have to walk out of my office twice a day with a bag full of white liquid and stand in the common area to carefully cleanse and dry my lady liquid drainers?
You should see the size of my new sign. Let's hope nobody misses it.

1 comment:

  1. OH NOOOOOO! hahahaha My heart was full of dread as I read this! haha Oh man. You're such a good Mama! Way to pump that out girl.

    ReplyDelete