Monday, April 25, 2011

EASTER 2011

What a beautiful and busy Easter Sunday! We woke early and Dave went on his scavenger hunt for hidden giant eggs around the house. We made a simple breakfast and chatted with our houseguest Stefan, before he left for San Diego. We picked up Mom and Nick on our way to Easter Service at the park. There were 5,000 people there! What a beautiful day! After church we headed back home so I could finish my deviled eggs. I didn't realize how stinky of a project that was. We headed over to my mom's around 1 and enjoyed some Cheesy Chicken (thinking of you Stephanie). Around 3:15 we loaded up in the car and headed over to the Bynum celebration where we sat out of the meal because we were too full. We got home around 6:30 and were exhausted! Puddin and I fell asleep around 7:30. We just can't party like we used to!


Easter Morning Service at the Riverwalk Amphitheatre.

Rivers holding her own parasol during her nap.

With her best baby friend Audrey.

A little angel in her dress made by Oma.

I could smooch those cheeks all day.
Hanging out with Uncle Dude.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan :)

    I temporarily reactivated my Facebook account recently and super creepily followed a link to your blog. You are as funny as ever, and your family is so adorable. It's nice to see you are doing so well, and I totally feel you on the not being able to party anymore, even though I don't have any children.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete